Flights Are Already 75% Booked for Summer 2023: Here’s What You Need to Know
Delta Air Lines has announced that 75% of its international flights for the summer of 2023 are already booked. The airline is adding new routes and increasing service to existing destinations in Europe, Africa, and Asia. This article provides more details on Delta’s summer 2023 international schedule, as well as tips for booking your flight.
Delta Air Lines is gearing up for a busy summer travel season. The airline has announced that 75% of its international flights for the summer of 2023 are already booked. This is a sign that people are eager to travel again after two years of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Delta is adding new routes and increasing service to existing destinations in Europe, Africa, and Asia. The airline is also launching a new premium economy class on some of its international flights.
Here are some of the highlights of Delta’s summer 2023 international schedule:
- Delta will launch a new daily nonstop flight from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Geneva, Switzerland, on April 10, 2023.
- Delta will also launch a new daily nonstop flight from JFK to London Gatwick Airport on May 25, 2023.
- Delta will increase service to Paris, France, by adding a third daily flight from JFK.
- Delta will also increase service to Amsterdam, Netherlands, by adding a second daily flight from JFK.
New premium economy class:
- Delta will launch a new premium economy class on some of its international flights. The new class will offer more legroom, wider seats, and more personal space than Delta’s economy class.
Delta is also offering a number of discounts and promotions for summer travel. For example, the airline is offering a $200 discount on flights booked in advance.
If you’re planning a summer vacation, Delta is a great option for international travel. The airline offers a wide variety of destinations, a comfortable and reliable flying experience, and a variety of discounts and promotions.
Here are some tips for booking your Delta flight for summer 2023:
- Book your flight in advance. The earlier you book, the more likely you are to get a good deal.
- Be flexible with your travel dates. If you can, try to avoid flying on peak travel days, such as weekends and holidays.
- Consider flying during the off-season. If you’re not set on a particular destination, you may be able to find cheaper flights if you’re willing to travel during the off-season.
- Sign up for Delta’s email list. Delta often sends out special offers and discounts to its email subscribers.
- Consider using a travel agent. A travel agent can help you find the best deals on flights and hotels.
I hope this information helps you plan your summer vacation. Have a great trip!